This article covers how to create new mobile user accounts for Converge.
To create mobile users, complete the following:
1. Log into the Converge Virtual Merchant portal.
2. Highlight USER and select Create New.
3. Enter the appropriate information.
4. Click Create User.
5. (Optional) You can set permissions for this new employee. To do so, click Rights, select the permissions you would like to apply, and click Update.
6. Click Terminals
7. Click on the appropriate terminal. Repeat for each terminal you would like to associate with this user.
8. Click Generate PIN for each terminal.
Note: A 6 digit numeric PIN is recommended.
You will need the Account ID, User ID and Terminal PIN to use the Converge Mobile app.