This article applies to the Ingenico iWL 250 terminal.
To update terminal settings for a universal SIM card, complete the following:
1. Press the # key.
2. Select Setup Menu > Communications > Wireless > Access Point 2 > APN.
3. Enter mtrex1.movistar.es.
Note: This should be entered in lowercase letters.
4. Press the green key.
5. Press the red key.
6. Select Wireless Preference.
7. Enter 200.
8. Press the green key.
9. Select Operation Mode > 3G Only.
10. Press the red key until you are back at the home screen.
The terminal will display WIRELESS CONNECTED once the process is complete. Press the red key until you are back at the home screen.
You can test your connection by completing an EMV public key load. For more information, refer to How to complete an EMV public key load.
Note: If you make any changes to your Ingenico terminal, email email@example.com. Zomaron will update your files so that any updates pushed to the terminal in the future retain this change.